- Heads and supervises the activities of the Accounting department;
- Prepares the following reports: Income Statement per Product, per Department.
- Cash Flow Statement
- Weekly Projected Cash Flow
- Weekly Government Report
- Weekly Accounts Receivable/Payable Aging
- Weekly Purchasing & Rental/Service Fee Reports
- Provide executive level administrative support to the General Manager of Human Resource department.
- Oversee overall travel & office administration corporate office of Intas Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ensure policy adherence for domestic and international travel of employees.
- Hotel & Guest House booking across India for employees, Visitors & Guests.
- Putting all efforts to reduce / minimize travel cost.
- Arrange for cab / company car as per requirement.
- Providing travel related MIS as per requirement.
- Process Airline / Train / Hotel & Guest house bills and ensure timely payment to vendors.
- To guide employees incase of any query related to Travel policy.
- Manage routine repair and maintenance of office.
- Issue stationary to employee, Ensuring stock availability and ordering stationary as per requirement.
- Preparing monthly rosters for Radiographers (Allied health Staff)
- Assisting in Accreditation Processes (NATA and BS NAS).
- Updating Leave rosters/Monthly ADO’s,/Annual Leave/Sick Leave/Timesheets
- Assist in producing draft Policies and Procedures for review and updating existing policies.
- Processing Medicare billing for diagnostic and breast assessment clinics, entering data into Health Bill uploading stat on Webnaps.
- Writing Briefs and Request to Fill for .
- Dealing with HR in recruitment processes and assist in preparing paperwork for interviews for VMO’s, Nurses, Radiographers and Fellows, advertising positions on e-recruit.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to executives, driving organizational success through the management of daily operations and special projects.
- Spearhead training and development program for new employees.
- Ensured all files were updated, maintained and organized efficiently.
- Acquired a Human Resources role in doing payroll and explaining company rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with sales team in preparing quotations for the clients
- Review and approve quotations before sending out to clients.