Administrative Officer Resume Examples
- Fleet Management, PQC, ISO standards co-ordination and acquisition
- Reception duties
- Payroll processing, accounts receivable/payable
- Recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments
- Maintain and update central filing system, general database and archive
- Ordering of equipment, materials and business supplies
- Assist in matters relating to marketing and publicity
- Making an official letter (Maktoob) for the related departments.
- Importing and exporting Maktoob for the related departments.
- Translating Pashto/Dari documents to the English Language.
- Managed CRM database, including troubleshooting, maintenance, updates and report generation. Communicated corporate objectives across all divisions through regular correspondence and scheduled status updates.
- Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and activities.
- Codified office structures and processes to promote teamwork and performance.
- General office financial, clerical and organizational tasks
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Direct traffic coming onto site and operate weighbridge, recording all vehicles entering/leaving the site
- Record weights & waste type by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collect details for accounting purposes
- Encoding of daily Job and Sales Order
- Data entry and monthly preparation f Petty Cash Fund Report
- Assisting in managing office stocks and organizing company records
- Provides support to Accounting Department in paying Government Remittances
- Maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
administrative officer, rto operations and compliance
- Process enrolments for participants in Vocational Education and Training courses through accessUTS, a controlled entity of the University of Technology Sydney
- Ensure administrative procedures comply with privacy and education regulations set out by the Australian Skills Quality Agency and Commonwealth Department of Education, Skills and Employment, including:correct archiving of records
- detailed records of attendance, marking and receiving of assessments, and correspondence
- records of financial transactions and tuition fee payment
- Heads and supervises the activities of the Accounting department;
- Prepares the following reports: Income Statement per Product, per Department.
- Cash Flow Statement
- Weekly Projected Cash Flow
- Weekly Government Report
- Weekly Accounts Receivable/Payable Aging
- Weekly Purchasing & Rental/Service Fee Reports
- Provide executive level administrative support to the General Manager of Human Resource department.
- Oversee overall travel & office administration corporate office of Intas Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ensure policy adherence for domestic and international travel of employees.
- Hotel & Guest House booking across India for employees, Visitors & Guests.
- Putting all efforts to reduce / minimize travel cost.
- Arrange for cab / company car as per requirement.
- Providing travel related MIS as per requirement.
- Process Airline / Train / Hotel & Guest house bills and ensure timely payment to vendors.
- To guide employees incase of any query related to Travel policy.
- Manage routine repair and maintenance of office.
- Issue stationary to employee, Ensuring stock availability and ordering stationary as per requirement.
- Preparing monthly rosters for Radiographers (Allied health Staff)
- Assisting in Accreditation Processes (NATA and BS NAS).
- Updating Leave rosters/Monthly ADO’s,/Annual Leave/Sick Leave/Timesheets
- Assist in producing draft Policies and Procedures for review and updating existing policies.
- Processing Medicare billing for diagnostic and breast assessment clinics, entering data into Health Bill uploading stat on Webnaps.
- Writing Briefs and Request to Fill for .
- Dealing with HR in recruitment processes and assist in preparing paperwork for interviews for VMO’s, Nurses, Radiographers and Fellows, advertising positions on e-recruit.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to executives, driving organizational success through the management of daily operations and special projects.
- Spearhead training and development program for new employees.
- Ensured all files were updated, maintained and organized efficiently.
- Acquired a Human Resources role in doing payroll and explaining company rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with sales team in preparing quotations for the clients
- Review and approve quotations before sending out to clients.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.