- Fleet Management, PQC, ISO standards co-ordination and acquisition
- Reception duties
- Payroll processing, accounts receivable/payable
- Recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments
- Maintain and update central filing system, general database and archive
- Ordering of equipment, materials and business supplies
- Assist in matters relating to marketing and publicity
- Making an official letter (Maktoob) for the related departments.
- Importing and exporting Maktoob for the related departments.
- Translating Pashto/Dari documents to the English Language.
- Managed CRM database, including troubleshooting, maintenance, updates and report generation. Communicated corporate objectives across all divisions through regular correspondence and scheduled status updates.
- Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and activities.
- Codified office structures and processes to promote teamwork and performance.
- General office financial, clerical and organizational tasks
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Direct traffic coming onto site and operate weighbridge, recording all vehicles entering/leaving the site
- Record weights & waste type by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collect details for accounting purposes
- Encoding of daily Job and Sales Order
- Data entry and monthly preparation f Petty Cash Fund Report
- Assisting in managing office stocks and organizing company records
- Provides support to Accounting Department in paying Government Remittances
- Maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
administrative officer, rto operations and compliance
- Process enrolments for participants in Vocational Education and Training courses through accessUTS, a controlled entity of the University of Technology Sydney
- Ensure administrative procedures comply with privacy and education regulations set out by the Australian Skills Quality Agency and Commonwealth Department of Education, Skills and Employment, including:correct archiving of records
- detailed records of attendance, marking and receiving of assessments, and correspondence
- records of financial transactions and tuition fee payment