- Register students for classes
- Set up ticket sales
- Research venues to advertise and expand
- Housemanage for shows
- Track ticket sales and registrations
- Send out contracts
- Create Events
- Manage and organize all the orders according to their needs and priorities.
- Carefully process and check details of the content and pass it on to the appropriate Designer/writer of the company.
- Recheck and analyse for any possible mistakes and typos or any other needed modifications in the resume.
- Manage the complaints and customer response through email and calls.
- Help in marketing and SEO building.
- Give exact orders and commands about the updates to the respective Designer/writer.
- Check and record monthly progress.
- Supervision of dataclerks
- Cashier Duties, Banking, Petty Cash
- Providing Administrative assistance to Branch Manager
- Relieving manager when branch manager is on leave or out for meetings.
- Acting branch manager at our Paarl branch for 3 months
- Manage pharmacy operations, supervising staff, performing administrative duties, and buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Coordinate with front desk appointments and follow up calls.
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.Oversee’s administrative operations of the business and in charge of the department’s day-to-day functions as well as sup
- Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software.ervising and supporting staff.
- Provided general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Opened, sorted and distributed incoming correspondence.
- Managed calendar for Managing Director.
- Answered calls from customers regarding their inquiries.
- Prepared and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Maintained office supplies for department.
- Scheduled work calendar for employees.