- Understanding the government guidelines for Montessori schools in India and focus on the Montessori Compliance
- Handling Phone calls, emails with parents and outside vendors with high level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Administration support to the school
- Interviewing parents before admission.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for the offices and the organization.
- Manage and process financial activities of the Chairman’s/ executives Offices including and not limited to: managing petty cash and cash payments, processing invoices for payments, expenses claim, insurance bills and travel advances and compiling financial information in detailed monthly report.
- Prepare a monthly balance sheet and financial report of Beirut office activities, incorporating detailed analysis of variations and commentary along with a monthly management accounts forecasts and budgets to insure sufficient liquid reserves.
- Support in the audit process and in the timely preparation of the annual legal accounts, tax returns, official documentation and other relevant reporting requirements.
- Manage and coordinate all activities with government departments, embassies and official offices; such as conferences, meetings, documentation and attestations.
- Support the Finance manager in ensuring compliance with all Lebanese laws and regulations.
- Managing and coordinating all activities with government departments, embassies and official offices; such as conferences, meetings, documentation and attestations. Coordinate with suppliers for the delivery of internet connections and telephone services including landline office phones, mobile phones and manage the distribution of mobile phones bills and settlements.
- Supervising day to day operations of the administrative department and staff members
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending and other expenses.
- Plan, organize and execute company events.
administrative manager, human resources
- Administered compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Analyzed statistical data and prepared reports for management and board meetings
- Prepared and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Prepared personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Developed and administered special projects such as employee recognition, employee wellness, anniversary program
- Maintained employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine compliance with tax laws.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of workers in branches, offices and different departments of the company.
- Cooperated with engineering, manufacturing and corporate accounting to verify that standards were met requires by the government politics.
- Organized and scheduled every single aspect of the venue’s calendar and field operations achieving 100% booking.