- Secretarial; In charge in all travel planning, arrangement activities for Directors. Coordinate, facilitate all meetings or discussions. Chair meetings on ad-hoc basis.
- Administration; In charge of all office correspondences and renewal of PKK and CIDB license.
- Marketing support; take lead in overall on business support with marketing documentation; project tendering, marketing presentations with Microsoft Power Point 2007, Microsoft Publisher 2007 and etc.
- Purchasing; In charge of all office purchases; office equipment; project equipment; office sundries; air ticketing and etc. 15) IT; overseeing all company system related matter to allocation of system for staff. Manage HR & Admin department and perform sec
- Responsible of all administrative task
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining employee personal files via the HR system (e-HRM)
- Responsible for monthly/yearly employee information (Leave/Attendance) for the management
- Coordinating and providing assistance on company insurance policy
- Coordinating ETF Car passes requirements for the Staff
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Responsible for flight reservation/visa requirements/hotel reservations etc
administration executive/hr officer
- Provide full HR & Administrative support to Management Handle administration in all HR functions mainly in Employees,Leave’s,Payroll administration,hiring & firing,employees attendance maintain & HR reporting etc Assist in compiling HR statistics and generating HR reports.
- Payroll Management of Permanent and Temporary Employees including two bonuses and Profit Sharing.
- Oracle and SAP-HCM End User ( Fully dedicated to both )
- Analyze the purchase request (PR)from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation and Request for Proposal.
- Register employees with EOBI and keep up to date record of employees with EOBI.
- Master Data Management of more than 900 employees i.e. Maintaining Personal files, Employment History, Attendance and absence record, grievance history.
- Supervisory role for Company run Cafeteria,Security,CCTV.
- Maintaining all IT Assets and Stationery.
- Coordinating with Purchase dept. for making POs, GRN.
- Making all PRs & GRNs in SAP system.
- Track and maintain agreement with vendors being engaged in service (track expiry date, AMC etc.) & inspect the turn out and attendance of the staff and sign in the concerned register.
- Coordinating for Forex currency for International Travel.
- Assisting the Department Head in Day-to-Day Activities.
- Travel Bookings for Managers and Department Heads (Air, bus, railways & cabs)
- Preparation of Annual Inspection of Plant (AIB Audit).
- Maintaining all Office Records.
- Conducting training for Security, HK & TPV on EHS (Employee health & fire safety)
- Conducting & Coordinating Fire Drills & Fire Safety Team Training.