- Organized various events.
- Drafted minutes of the meetings for M.D.
- Maintained all office equipment’s, their services and renewals.
- Arranged flight ad accommodation to stuff for company project.
- Organised filling system for important and confidential company documents.
- Collected all bills every end month and submit to financial manager to make payment.
- Booked meeting and training room as per stuff required and arranged things for things for it.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Check email and reply accordingly to the needs
- Overall in charge of office maintenance
- Organize daily routine for despatch and receptionist
- Tenancy Agreement – liaise with office landlord for any matters
- Petrol Card – Arrange for petrol card for the employee who is eligible upon confirmation from HR Dept
- Monthly Stationery and Refreshment for office. Compile requestion from each department and list down and get the quotation from the supplier. Then prepare a summary and obtain approval from superior before email to Procurement Dept to PO Issuance
- Upon received the stock, inform other departments to collect the orders
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Incharge for an alarm system in the office
- Maxis – Upon receive bills make a summary before sending to Payroll for the deduction
- Prepare Quotation for the client when is necessary
- Upon confirmation from the client, provide the Quotation Sales to issue Work Order
- Follow Up client for PO
- Petty Cash – Keep a proper record for cash in and out. Monthly submit the expenses and receipts to finance for reimbursement
- Arrangement for monthly Pest control Service for Office, Send out an email to everyone notify for the service.