- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Help customers from Japan to find a wedding gown and Tuxedo in our salon.
- Collect payments and put together invoices.
- Insure day of events run properly
- Being detailed oriented, organized and innovative, as a wedding coordinator.
- Wedding coordinator is tasked with a leadership and organization role over all wedding vendors, details and wedding-day tasks.
- Coordinate events such as birthday parties, retirements parties, business events and religions celebrations.
- Direct schedules, set-up and day-of wedding events and communicate clean up and tear-down process.
- Specialized in planning and executing luxury South Asian fusion weddings
- Created detailed timelines and diagrams of events and coordinated logistics
- Managed vendors and negotiated all contracts and proposals according to client’s vision and budget
- Served as liaison between clients and vendors
- Worked closely with department heads at various upscale venues to ensure successful implementation of event
- Acquired the necessary resources and permissions, often from the city of Dallas, to make sure events abide by city regulations
- Oversaw all the different moving parts of a full scale, production style event
- Meet with Brides and design wedding cakes to meet their needs in both look and taste.
- Organize orders to insure the proper ingredients are on hand when needed.
- Work with other departments to have the right things in place for each day.
- Working with many different products to achieve a desired effect.
- Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to form sweet rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, or other products.
- Work with clients to find wedding and hotel packages that best suit their need and budget.
- Make hotel and honeymoon reservations for new and returning clients.
- Schedule and provide notary services
- Provide day of coordination