warranty administrator / office manager
- Collect and record money , help accounting allocate funds , and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Assist with interviewing, and select employees.
- Compute figures such as technicians hours.
- Maintained integrity of the sublet account, manufacture warranty account, payroll account, cash account, extended warranty account.
- File and maintain records. hours, totals, or commissions.
- Maintained detailed service and customer records.
- Monitored factory recalls and announcements to stay on top of changes.
- Gathered paperwork and contacted customers to book appointments.
- Oversaw logistics for incoming replacement parts and outgoing shipments of defective components.
- Managed electronic records database and handled all file requests.
- Input all documents into the records management system.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Collect information and make judgments through observation in warranty jobs, Processing warranty claims in smooth flow hence minimize claim rejections/deductions.
- Provide training to employees about improvement in vehicles & service procedures.
- Failure investigation reports making & raised to organizations
- Assisted senior administrative professionals with daily work tasks.Accurately coding warranty claims and entering into the dealerships automated system.
- Submit factory warranty transactions.
- Ensure GM policies and procedures are being followed by technicians, and service advisors to avoid chargebacks in audits.
- Report any transportation damage to tranport companies.
- Processing warranty paperwork to ensure documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reviewing warranty claims and correcting any errors.
- Administering warranty parts identification and disposal.
- Maintaining good working relationships with the Service and parts Departments.
- Booking/coding warranty & internal repair orders.Handle rejected claims according to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and follow up on outstanding claims.