- Helped with day-to-day tasks such as files management, contacts, checking websites for new listings, transferring online data on spreadsheets, social media, etc.
- Assisted with marketing outreach by means of social media interactions, mailing, creating social media campaigns via Jarvee, etc.
- Did a bit of writing minimal content about film industry and creating graphics for blog and social media using Canva
- Shopify Management (Inventory, adding new products, backend)
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information
- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information
- Prepare conference or event materials, such as flyers or invitations
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribe information
virtual assistant/customer relations/stock supervision
- Confer with customers by chat or email to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel order, or obtain details of complaints.
- List items on Discogs website and ensure that listings are up to date.
- Entry to Intermediate Level based on my past administrative work as a Nursing Supervisor.
- Knowledge acquired and skills developed during my supervisory work can be applied to as Virtual Assistant
- Deal with objections and on how to nurture leads
- Organizing contacts and appointments through Follow up Boss/Mojo
- Creating Shipment.
- Analyze the product data to determine if it is applicable and Profitable for selling as Arbitrage.
- Product Listing (Amazon, eBay etc.)
- Email Support
- Linked-in Management
- Making outbound calls to