- Register, orient, and assess new employees according to standards and procedures.
- Review instructional content, methods, and employee evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for course revision, development, or elimination.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing employees.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual employees’ needs and progress.
- Participate in publicity planning, community awareness efforts, and employee recruitment.
- Prepared, recorded, and edited training presentations for two franchise concepts
- Tested and selected online training software platforms
- Wrote training manuals and checklists
- Oversaw production schedules for training courses and quizzes
- Assist with the roll out of new operational procedures
- Present in person trainings at the annual franchise meeting
- Assisted with new franchisee trainings
- Ensured smooth training execution by coordinating seminar guest speakers , including site selection, scheduling, reservations, materials, event management and follow-up.
- Supported senior leadership by developing status reports on activities related to planning, scheduling, cancellation, inquiries, resourcing, risk mitigation and proposal development for various events.
- Supervised each training and project team , including caterers, audio-visual technicians, and facility management team.
- Observe, analyze, and record patients’ participation, reactions, and progress during training
- Managed New Employee Oriantation, including new hire paperwork, and Certifications.
- Managed JLI Certification and Testing Center for 600 Employees.
- Maintained employee certification database.
- Audited stores weekly safety sign in sheets.
- Set up and DPS Certified State Inspection Training Center.
- Ran weekly DPS Vehicle inspection Classes, including background checks. Certified 250+ State Inspectors.
- Handled all DPS station renewals, and new station setup, and certification.
- Develop prospect lists. sessions, modifying treatment programs as needed. sessions to improve patients’ mental and physical well-being.