- Develops and leads the execution of a strategic business plan to achieve their sales target within their geography. Uses personal relationships to maintain and win new accounts. Manages and trains a team of sales representatives.
- Creates sales and servicing training and manuals.
- Conducts personal and group trainings for sales teams
- Achieve and/or exceed sales objectives and goals through business expansion within existing and new accounts.
- Attain monthly and yearly sales goals/quotas established by management.
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Management
- Develop strong product knowledge and demonstrate effective selling strategies to meet agreed sales targets within the assigned territory
- Lead a portfolio of accounts generating annual revenue of USD 8 million.
- Upselling and cross selling within accounts to maximize profitable sales
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Maintain a sustainable relationship with both operational and CXO level
- Responsible for sales of 3D Printer Product line across Eastern NY
- Help customers implement a disruptive technology into their design and manufacturing process
- Responsible to be liasion between customers and our vendors
- Responsible for delivering and organizing marketing seminars
- Provide management with accurate and timely forecasts
- Responsible for sales and service of medical devices such as Blood glucose monitors (Freestyle freedom lite and Optium Models) and other accessories to hospitals and consumers.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Conduct market research to find the developments in the assigned territory and grow sales by providing product demonstrations, after sales service and obtain feedback.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Playing an active role in marketing campaigns as well as regional and national distributor trade show
- Identifies and analyzes customers preference to properly direct sales offers.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs, identifies and suggest equipment, products or services that will meet those needs.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Provides leadership to sales team