Territory Manager Resume Examples
- Develops and leads the execution of a strategic business plan to achieve their sales target within their geography. Uses personal relationships to maintain and win new accounts. Manages and trains a team of sales representatives.
- Creates sales and servicing training and manuals.
- Conducts personal and group trainings for sales teams
- Achieve and/or exceed sales objectives and goals through business expansion within existing and new accounts.
- Attain monthly and yearly sales goals/quotas established by management.
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Management
- Develop strong product knowledge and demonstrate effective selling strategies to meet agreed sales targets within the assigned territory
- Lead a portfolio of accounts generating annual revenue of USD 8 million.
- Upselling and cross selling within accounts to maximize profitable sales
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Maintain a sustainable relationship with both operational and CXO level
- Responsible for sales of 3D Printer Product line across Eastern NY
- Help customers implement a disruptive technology into their design and manufacturing process
- Responsible to be liasion between customers and our vendors
- Responsible for delivering and organizing marketing seminars
- Provide management with accurate and timely forecasts
- Responsible for sales and service of medical devices such as Blood glucose monitors (Freestyle freedom lite and Optium Models) and other accessories to hospitals and consumers.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Conduct market research to find the developments in the assigned territory and grow sales by providing product demonstrations, after sales service and obtain feedback.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Playing an active role in marketing campaigns as well as regional and national distributor trade show
- Identifies and analyzes customers preference to properly direct sales offers.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs, identifies and suggest equipment, products or services that will meet those needs.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Provides leadership to sales team
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Develop prospect lists.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Responsible to meet Doctors for Product promotion as per norms of the organisation.
- Meeting Chemist and retailers for product availability and survey.
- Responsible for demand generation.
- Responsible to meet deadline of sales and activity completion.
- Meeting stockiest for product tracking secondary and ensure sufficient availability.
- The nature of the job includes looking after Distribution network.
- Taking care of primary & secondary sales account formulation.
- implementation of schemes.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics,
- Meeting doctors & pharmacists to increase product sales
- Organizing product seminar/launching for doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners/health professionals to increase sales,
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts of the customer or maintaining customer database.
- Monitoring competitor’s activities and competitor’s products.
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities as directed by the Superiors.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.