- Attends promptly to all incoming calls both internal and external and transfers quickly ans accurately to the required departments
- Takes charge in paging system
- ERT Communication Command
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior (e.g. Customer Service , Cashiering)
- Responded to customer inquiries with patience and positivism to establish excellent first impression.
- Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best qualified department.
- Answering Incoming Telephone calls.
- Placed orders Internationally and locally confirming orders.
- Operate telephone switchboards and systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance, mobile, person-to-person, and emergency calls.
- Responsible for all over head pages er/non er.
- Keeps patients, doctors, and all other departments information updated.
- Ensure all devices that was use for staff and patient communication works properly.
- Calls connected to internationally when flight delay occurs
- Collect money into accounts, Print out pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and payments
- Managing Wake up calls auto systems, if errors have to call manually
- Place outgoing calls
- Receive messages to the guest and deliver the messages to respective guests
- Performing duty according to the telephone etiquette and follow the Company standard
- Receiving incoming calls from customers and connect them to national or international calls.