Technical Manager Resume Examples
- Lead manufacturing and packing transfer project
- Coordinate transfer knowledge from AZI facility into supplier’s facility
- Review and approve all project protocol and document during project
- Review and approve all project trial result and its documentation
- Provide technical support service. Maintain Digital head endequipment’s. Network management system for all head ends across India.
- Analyze & classify risks of product issues/process failures to determine the scope of customer impact with regard to market action
- Design & coordinate FDA 510(k) clinical trials for Class II medical devices, conduct appropriate statistical analyses using Excel to prepare clinical data for FDA review
- Create technical documents for products and internal SOPs for processes
- Conduct required coordination for more the 8 underground infrastructure utilities including but not limited to: Sewer, Storm, Potable water, Irrigation, Electrical medium voltage, low voltage, street lighting and traffic lights.
- Direct and manage technical team to complete required work shop drawings, sketches and construction details, with approximately 2500 drawings.
- Direct and manage technical team to complete required As built drawings and related documents, as part of project closing requirements.
- Write blog posts (“MicroBytes”) highlighting emerging technologies or recent discoveries in microbiology and medicine
senior technical manager
- Responsible for end to end development of Gaana Android App ver 3.0 to ver 5.0 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaana)
- Responsible for end to end development of financial news Android app. Economic Times App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.et.reader.activities)
- Contribution on Android Libraries Frameworks: User Profiling, custom controls, REST APIs for network calls with data caching and generic Ad targeting for profiles users
- Determine the training needs of students or workers.
- Managing the complete IT infrastructure / portal, mobile application and the development team
- Research and analysis on given data; (customers, traffic, suppliers, target market etc.)
- Ensuring smooth operations for large customer base which uses online system 24/7 for booking their trips.
- Managing entire process of design, development, integrations, testing, deployment and go live.
- Building and maintaining business relationship with clients.
- Communicating and working with technology partners for third-party integrations
- Working with world’s top b2b travel companies and managing integrations with them
- Provided the architectural design and documentation including UML diagrams, risk, integration.
- Managed remote team as a project manager.
- Participated the Infosys hiring process and Successfully hired top candidates
- Developed the blue prints for hands on coding to implement and to modify the big data and service applications.
- Mentored remote team to have the right concept for the enhancement and implementation.
- Implemented Aerospike DB technology to the current enhancement project.
- Completed the enhancement project of SPAN service and data from CME group.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
- Manage code repositories over Bitbucket and ensure code stability.
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Madurai to Nagercoil Doubling work for RVNL,
- Sillahalla Pumped Storage Hydro Electric Project Conducting laboratory tests on bore hole core.
- PMGSY (Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana) Roads and IIT Madras,
- Purchasing Approvals and Reorder Responsibilities
- Reduce Technical Support contract cancellations by 50%
- Reduced client abrasion by Introducing online chat as a communication medium
- Managed client software beta testing
- Coordinated client implementations with Professional Services
- Manage team of 1 Technical Support Supervisor and 12-15 Technical Support Analysts
- Passionately coach technical support team to change behavior from fixing problems to preventing problems through weekly team meetings and individual attention
- Analyzed reports daily, monthly and annual business performance trends
- Oversight of general maintenance and repair of machines, equipment and trucks.
- Develop and maintain schedules for preventative maintenance.
- Keep maintenance records for all equipment.
- Management of maintenance staff.
- Communicate with insurance carrier to ensure that all facilities, equipment, and property are adequately insured and compliant with regulations.
- Work with operations manager and the production team to resolve maintenance issues in a timely manner with minimal disturbance to factory output.
- Oversee that facility and grounds are kept in condition consistent with executive team standards.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.