Technical Manager Resume Examples
- Managing 3 Provinces – Eastern Cape ,Free State and Northern Cape
- Assist Technicians with technical queries on site
- Site Surveys
- Installations – Visual Verification Units , DSC Alarm Systems , Longse CCTV Systems
- Fault Finding and Repairs
- Office Administration – Daily Stock Sheets , Emails , Spread Sheets , Warehouse Stock Checks
- Appointment Bookings – Technicians to attend sites
- Design skills and deployment experience with AV technologies such as room control, room automation, video conferencing, audio processors and digital signage
- Experience with managing large scale AV deployments and design
- Experience with networked AV technology
- Has strong analytical skills and ability to carry our root cause analysis and manage mitigation actions
- Highly experienced in larger enterprise environments, with demonstrated experience in customer facilitation and collaboration
- Superior presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly experienced in managing global teams
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hiring, evaluations, and promotions.
- Vehicle Management
- Equipment Management
- Expert with Crestron, Polycom, Sony, AMX andExtron products
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback, led a team of sixteen (16) personnel’s.
- Strong interest in emerging technology
- Expert certifications a plus
- 14 years of experience with AV since 2005
- Ability to provide consultancy in the Unified Communications and Collaborations services area as a subject
- Expert for regular operations and projects
- Solid understanding supporting, managing, engineering
- Solid troubleshooting, communications skills and customer focused essential
- Maintaining proper functioning of CAS across all subscribers, CAS packages testing & deployment.
- Responsible for routine checking of CAS,EPG, PSI/SI, compression and also addition & deletion of channels as & when required, trouble shooting, maintaining good quality etc.
- Support the STB development team in testing, fault finding and deployment of software release for the STB.
- Responsible for Debugging between CAS and SMS (Subscriber Management System) as well as Networking Elements.
- Product & Package creation using CAS Tool Topology.
- Responsible for Encryption and right management of services n events
- Planning & implementation of digital Channel line-up.
- Design and build scale models of set designs, or miniature sets used in filming backgrounds or special effects.
- Training to engineer on digital head end& CAS.
- Testing features of different CAS system.
- Installation of head end equipment & integration with CAS & SI.
- Lead a team of 7 quality specialists
- Restructure tiered compensation structures to support each employee’s advancement and professional growth
- Develop strategic plans with tactics for implementation
- Develop, recommend, and implement company-wide PI projects (e.g., Kaizens, Lean Actions) using PDSA framework in collaboration with senior leadership
- Establish & maintain business relationships by working closely with customers to resolve and prevent product defects and/or process failures
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify trending issues and present recommendations for improvement to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis
- Produce investigation summary reports in response to customer feedback and determine determine need for corrective and preventative actions (CAPA)
technical manager, contracts manager, project manager
- Technical Manager for Jeddah Storm Water Drainage Program (ARAMCO), (Dams, Sub-channels, Culverts, Piping, Roads). Prepare Method statements, Technical Queries, Shop Drawings, work schedule, approve IPC’s, PO’s…etc.
- Contracts Manager for all Sub-Contracted works.
- Final handing over the project JSDP1 (Jeddah Storm Drainage Program) till obtaining the MCC from ARAMCO and Municipality of Jeddah.
- Project: JSDP I & II (Jeddah Storm Drainage Program), 0.8 + 1.53 Billion SAR, Consultant : AECOM and SNC-Lavalin, Client Rep. ARAMCO.
- Led and managed multiple projects under Secured Lending portfolio.
- Collaborated with senior Business stakeholders to finalize the requirements for the project.
- Provided detailed costing and timeline to Business stakeholders for funding and project approval.
- Coordinated and assisted the Development team regarding the scope of the change, timeline and strategy that has to be taken in order to deliver and implement the project on time.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.