- Identify, develop, or evaluate EU/LF bump marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, routing, process limitation, or packaging.
- Incident Management policy was revised and provided my suggestions.
- Problem Management Policy was prepared and provided to them.
- Designing of Multi-functional Smart Street Poles and Street Furniture’s
- Planning, Scheduling, Executing and Delivering the Project.
- Introducing Innovative Design in Streets cape,
- Market Survey and Understanding Clients Requirements
- Coordinates with Sales Managers and Coordinates with procurement officers to ensure
- Smooth supply of raw materials. Establishes quality control standards and procedures.
- Coaches and trains production staff prepares on job training programs. Evaluate performance of staff, recommends promotion, additional training etc
- All IT major issues were resolved and RCA was given to them and took signoff.
- Changes was done and suggested for IT infrastructure for Smooth operation and minimal Downtime.
- All document handover was done and Knowledge Transfer was done to Engineers working on site.
- The role was an IT manager for 3-month contract to streamline their IT issues and handover to team.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
- Analyze and implement state, federal or local requirements as necessary to maintain approved pretreatment, pollution prevention, and storm water runoff programs.
- Conduct research on hazardous waste management projects in order to determine the magnitude of problems, and treatment or disposal alternatives and costs.
- Basic Training and took sign off from them
sr. technical manager
- Managed mission critical outsourced computer applications for the Comptroller of Currency (OCC), US Treasury, regulator of all national banks, thrifts, and savings associations in the United States of America
- Played a key role in establishing workload, capacity, and change management process for newly awarded $180 million multi-year application management contract involving a staff of 100+ contractors
- Provided daily oversight for performing operations and maintenance activities along with budget responsibility for a portfolio of applications totaling $20 million dollars per year, nearly 1/3 of the total annual budget assigned to the outsourcing vendor
- Led a team of 25 contractor & client staff, supporting agency’s mission critical business applications supporting key functional areas
- Led IBM Rational experts to provide enterprise wide change management capability to the OCC
- Led a team of security experts to implement identity and access management solution based on CA security products