- Supervise the installation and maintanance of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories for the DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) transfer equipment.
- Estimate costs of new projects, repairs and maintanance based on parts and labor charges.
- Conducted quality reviews of code developed by team.
- Participated in Conference Call sessions with customer for understanding and expediting resolution for high priority / escalated Service requests.
- Involvement throughout the product/project life-cycle process: user and business requirements analysis, feasibility studies, Statement of Work (SOW), systems and functional requirements writing, review and concurrence on design documentation and testing procedures, high level product support