Technical Assistant Resume Examples
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency and reliability.
- Clean or maintain tools or test equipment.
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
- Place insulation over conductors or seal splices with moisture-proof covering.
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- Lay underground cable directly in trenches or string it through conduits running through trenches.
- Pull up cable by hand from large reels mounted on trucks; then pull lines through ducts by hand or with winches.
- Use a variety of construction equipment to complete installations, such as digger derricks, trenchers, or cable plows.
- Dig trenches for underground wires or cables.
- Communicate with UNIFI vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Install, or coordinate installation of new or upgrade UNIFI services.
- Assess existing facilities’ needs for new or modified telecom UNIFI.
- Estimate costs for system or component implementation and operation.
- To operate,coordinate,examine and monitor the quality of the IPTV service by ensuring video quality and availability according to the standards of broadcast TV service quality.
- To operate, maintain, coordinate, examine and monitor RF and baseband related equipment’s and services including supervisory responsibilities for RF and baseband operational team.
- To receive and ensure all satellite signal received for live channels are properly checked for audio and video quality and ready for transmission.
- To collaborate with Compliance and Playout suites to ensure all live channels are delivered to subscribers with zero defects.
- To monitor closely all incoming, outgoing and STB output for all Unifi TV channels
- To monitor and trouble shoot any signal or equipment failure
- To assist in the development of the new channels and new equipment to be adopted
- Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- To maintain and ensure all equipment in the data center are in good working condition plus the air-conditioning temperature.
- To maintain a systematic and effective hand over of duties to the next shift
- To assist fiber network expansion, replacements and/or modifications with process development
senior technical assistant
- Complex problem-solving skills and a methodical mind.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Communications skills
- Time management and an ability to prioritise and plan work effectively.
- SMD debugging and soldering
- Production department – PCB’s for electrical equipments like fault locators and insulation tester
- Pannel assembly and wiring
- Equipment testing
- Pannel design by Autocad
- Dapat menginstall software dengan cara yang terorganisir dan rapi.
- Dapat menjaga supply barang secara terorganisir dan rapi.
- Conduct Practical Classes For M.Sc. Students
- Maintain And Operate Advanced And Sophisticated Equipment Such As Scanning Tunneling Microscope , Temperature Dependence Physical Quantity Measurement system , Michelson Interferometer.
- Perform venepuncture in a clinical environment, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Participate in positive patient identification, correct labelling and handling of all specimens as well as abiding my legal responsibilities regarding blood collection.
- Ensuring a high quality of patient care is delivered and maintained always.
- Continuously update personal knowledge of documented protocols, processes and procedures to ensure collections are completed with a high degree of accuracy.
- General cleaning and maintenance of equipment, including maintaining an adequate supply of consumables for collections purposes.
- Liaising with clinicians and fellow medical staff to provide a proactive service to all patients
- Providing detailed instructions for all collections, including special testing requirements when necessary.
- technical administrations
- handle projekt task, complied daily works data
- carry out administrative duties such etc. filing, scanning, archiving
- making statistics, and reports
- controlling office supplies and inventory
- be connected with costumers, back office by phone, and mail
- organize and schedule meetings and arranging appointments
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.