- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency and reliability.
- Clean or maintain tools or test equipment.
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
- Place insulation over conductors or seal splices with moisture-proof covering.
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- Lay underground cable directly in trenches or string it through conduits running through trenches.
- Pull up cable by hand from large reels mounted on trucks; then pull lines through ducts by hand or with winches.
- Use a variety of construction equipment to complete installations, such as digger derricks, trenchers, or cable plows.
- Dig trenches for underground wires or cables.
- Communicate with UNIFI vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Install, or coordinate installation of new or upgrade UNIFI services.
- Assess existing facilities’ needs for new or modified telecom UNIFI.
- Estimate costs for system or component implementation and operation.
- To operate,coordinate,examine and monitor the quality of the IPTV service by ensuring video quality and availability according to the standards of broadcast TV service quality.
- To operate, maintain, coordinate, examine and monitor RF and baseband related equipment’s and services including supervisory responsibilities for RF and baseband operational team.
- To receive and ensure all satellite signal received for live channels are properly checked for audio and video quality and ready for transmission.
- To collaborate with Compliance and Playout suites to ensure all live channels are delivered to subscribers with zero defects.
- To monitor closely all incoming, outgoing and STB output for all Unifi TV channels
- To monitor and trouble shoot any signal or equipment failure
- To assist in the development of the new channels and new equipment to be adopted
- Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- To maintain and ensure all equipment in the data center are in good working condition plus the air-conditioning temperature.
- To maintain a systematic and effective hand over of duties to the next shift
- To assist fiber network expansion, replacements and/or modifications with process development