- Managing Operations with a Span of 50 Associates comprising of Team Leaders and Subject Matter experts(SME).
- Accountable to meet the contractual SLAs. Prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends during the Business Reviews.
- Effectively forecasting FTE requirements and creating and managing staff schedules to accomplish the tasks on day to day and hourly basis by coordinating with WFM Team.
- Identifying the automation opportunities and liaise with Business Transformation experts to optimize the operational cost and improve the process efficacy as well.
- Driving continuous improvement by engaging the Team members in Business Excellence Training and supporting them in doing LEAN/Six Sigma projects.
- Creating and sustaining an environment that fosters development opportunities and motivate employees for enhancing existing performance levels.
- Drive Rewards and Recognition program to motivate the Hi-Po talents as per the budget.
- To guide, coach and supervise the collection negotiators on the daily running to meet business goals.
- Participate in department’s business development initiatives and implementing all cost management activities of the portfolios.
- To consistently review internal processes and to achieve cost savings initiatives.
- Manage and deliver the portfolio’s monthly / annual budget on delinquency, declassification and provision.
- To ensure monthly planning, collection system allocation, scheduling of weekend and evening calls, legal processes are timely assigned and executed.
- Perform call monitoring, keep track on daily performance, provide team performance run rate
- Analysis and review top accounts on a monthly basis and perform post mortem on portfolio.
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the team.
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving employee’s growth and monitor bottom performers.
- To support and perform any system enhancement or UAT testing.
- Guide and assist the team members in resolving complicated issues and to recruit to fill up team’s vacancy.
- Manages and leads a team of employees
- Motivates team members and assesses performance
- Provides weekly coaching to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Handled client-facing tasks through weekly meetings & real-time interactions via phone, chat or email
- Responds to real-time service delivery requests
team manager/varsity coxswain
- Roster management
- Helping the Head Coach with team meetings
- In-boat coaching
- Preparing the team’s equipment before away races.
- Making the calculations for athletes statistics (power to weight, boat balancing, weight reduction, etc.)
- Liaison between the athletes and the coaches.