- Monitoring & Controlling the MIS.
- Shipment tracking and updating the customer on timely.
- Collect the all data and maintain the record for monthly presentation.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Working and developing on issue restrict J2k projectors like Barco,christie, Nec & delta.
- Expertise on Media servers and media blocks.
- Analysis issue and resolving on minimum downtime.
- Good working experience on setup post production studios.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as engineers and client to ensure job success.
- Provide technical support and services for different client and engineers working in fields.
- Expertise on automation use for command/operation integration with different media equipment like audio processors, dimmer devices, fire alarm devices etc.
- Interact and collaborate with various Ad networks for creating business for both publishers and advertisers.
- Interact with various teams such as UI team, QA team, Product team and develop effective new ways of identifying and solving customer related issues.
- Interact with the design team and suggest changes to help build a better Ad-serving system.
- Act as a bridge between the support team and engineering teams, and ensure friction less working of both of them.
- Evaluate the new changes done in the system and report issues or bugs which can hamper ad-serving experience.
- Lead shift by assigning team members duties.
- Maintained a safe, positive work environment.
- Trained new employees to ensure they know proper procedures.
- Encouraged customers to buy new product.
- Documented sales hourly to ensure profit.
- Joined as Management Trainee.
- Departmental management.
- Dealing with Process area issues.
- Preparing and presenting quality standards reports for associates.
- Coordinate with a team of multi skilled associates to process area manager.
- Involved in quality and health & safety programs.