- Coordinating the activities of a team;
- Communication, administration and office support;
- Relationship and sales management;
- Ad-hoc event and programme management;
- Support to operations manager;
- Schedule management and organizational function: managing calendars, coordinating and scheduling meetings, preparing detailed meeting agendas;
- Assist in informing every match’s timeline and venue.
- Solve every athlete’s problems, such as got lost with their teammates, can’t find the restaurant, etc…
- Making travel arrangements; administrative support: organizing and maintaining databases and files, analyzing documents, preparing research reports;
- Office management;
- Diary management including time management i.r.o. duration of meetings, travel times to and from meetings, etc.
- Office management
- Fast and accurate typing
- Travel arrangements both international and local
- Organizing of meetings, functions, conferences, etc.
- General office administration including filing system
- Supervising projects and reporting results;
- Junior Project Manager
- Effective handling and screening of telephone calls
- Handling of sensitive issues / confidentiality
- Organized home bench, with seat covers, mops, gatorade cart including but not limited to sports beverages, hydrogen peroxide, athletic tape, and other in game related equipment
- Assisted coaching staff with rebounding during pre game work outs for home and away players
- Organized bench area after the game, assisted with team laundry for visiting and home side
- Managed and stored equipment