- Assists in day to day operations such as drive sales, ensure a great customer shopping experience.
- Lead and develop a team of associates.
- Perform logs and reports daily as well as specific reports on request.
- Ensure a safe workplace, and follow all operating procedures.
- Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays or decorations.
- Use powered machinery to move or lift pallets or merchandise when needed.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and associates.
- Supervise associates to ensure deadlines and production standards are met or exceeded.
- Implement policies, procedures, and workplace standards in conjunction with management.
- Train employees in job duties, company policies and excellent service to our customers.
- working with English-speaking clients
- supporting clients who bought company’s product
- receiving calls and dealing with customers’ issues
- dealing with technical problems both on Mac and Windows
- Managed a group of 30 software consultants providing Level1 and Level2 support across Asia Pacific/Japan on a 24×7 basis.
- Responsible for the direction, supervision and support to internal customers and external partners.
- Responsible for achieving Service Level obligations that include Call Resolution, Turn Around time for calls and also completion of Service Request which resulted in enhancements for the supported applications.
- Demonstrated a commitment to excellent customer service, quality and detail.
- Assist customers in all service areas
- Aid in the cleanliness of the store by collecting return items
- Support all areas of management with everyday operations
- Led team in the backroom refresh
- Employee of the month and I Own Safety Champion, January 2018