- Any new shipment that was brought would unload for shipping dock.
- Open and organize any merchandise that was unloaded or returned to the store.
- Restock any merchandise that was in the stockroom or any new merchandise or accessories that needed to be rerstock on the sales floor.
- Censor, record, and hang any merchandise that would be shipped to the store in the stockroom.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to appropriate individuals.
- Assisted in department moves and floor set changes that occurred in the store.
- Unloaded and unpacked product and hardware that came from the warehouse, and loaded necessary items that needed to get sent back to warehouse.
- Organized the stockroom so product can easily be stored and sent out on to the sales floor.
- When needed go to the Tommy Hilfiger Warehouse and assist with processing, organization, or loading shipment.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas. Confer with engineering and purchasing personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard works.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supple needs.
- Unloading shipments each morning
- I work in the stockroom so I unload the truck every morning and take things out of the boxes, like furniture, food, kitchen items, outdoor items, decoration items, toys, pet items, bed and bath items, etc, and I put them on carts in a specific place for each item.
- After everything’s been put where it has to go I run the carts that are filled up with items to the location they go in the store.
- I work with my stockroom team so everything gets done, it takes all of us to complete everything and one person can’t do it alone
- I also hard tag and secure shoes and take them out as well