- Organized stock items.
- receives delivery of fresh items.
- Checking daily inventory ( usage of ice flakes in fresh section).
- Refills items per aisle
- Manages paperworks.
- Segregates expired items.
- Restock shelves at local medical practice
- Remove waste materials from consulting rooms
- Ensure adequate equipment is supplied to each consulting room
- Unload and unpack stock deliveries
- Stock Clerk at a fast paced supermarket maintaining neat and fully stock shelves and isles. Keeping a clean warehouse and keeping record of proper daily shipments.
- Maintaining fully stock and organized shelves daily
- Keep clean and debris free isles
- Leveling product and maintaining with all expiration dates
- Working the ad-wall for daily specials
- Help clean and close the store daily
- Offer premier customer service
- Assisted customers with locating merchandise within the store.
- Provided help loading purchases into customer vehicles.
- Maintained a well stocked and orderly area throughout the store.
- Ensured a safe and well maintained store for the customers to shop.
- Performed any other duties as assigned.
- Checking stock quality in order to determine if it is fit for sale
- Arranging products to make it attractive to customers
- Responsible for stocking the chemicals section as directed by my department manager.
- Other responsibilities included general store cleanup, the collection of shopping carts and assistance in the prompt setup of store displays.