- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for child advocacy issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.-work under supervision
- Responsible with receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, and marking it with codes to be identified.
- Stocking shelves and helping customers place their orders.
- Works in stores, stockrooms, warehouses and other storage facilities.
- Opened new stock upon arrival
- Stocked shelves with new supply
- Organized products on shelves and removed outdated items
- Set Up new displays
- Swept and cleaned work areas
- Efficiently pushed merchandise to the sales floor
- Record inventory levels using a handheld device
- Process damaged or defective items as per store protocol
- Accurately count and back stock excess merchandise
- Doing FiFo method to estimate the value of inventory on hand at the end of an accounting period
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Complete customers mail, Web, and phone orders by retrieving the ordered merchandise.
- Keep records of sale.
- Prepare merchandise for shipment.
- Replenish inventory.
- Ensure customer received product.
- Ensured shelves were cleaned and fully stocked
- Unloaded delivery trucks with product
- Helped other departments when needed
- Replace damaged or missing products.