- Unloaded boxes and stacked merchandise onto shelves.
- Checked for any damaged and/or mislabeled merchandise.
- Removed all debris and packaging from boxes and separated for recycling or disposal.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped locate items.
- Help with stocking shelves
- Maintaining and monitoring store inventory levels
- arranging storage room areas
- Assisting customers find products
- Organizing and Arranging displays
- Responsible for unloading trucks and stocking the goods throughout the store.
- Maintained efficient and accurate stockroom operations, following the rules to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintained area in accordance with company policies and procedures by arranging and organizing merchandise while identifying any damages.
- Able to follow and maintain safety codes.
- Compute price of merchandise.
- Kept records of sale.
- Prepared merchandise for shipment.
- Replenished inventory.
- Stocking and packing of products on shelves in a timely and organized manner.
- Organizing products on shelves in code order.
- Cleaning of the stock room and store.
- Receiving of products in a timely manner.
- Off-loading of products in a timely manner.
- Organizing of products to be transferred.
- Assisting customers with professional service.