- Retrieve stored items and trace lost shipments as necessary.
- Walk department frequently to ensure an orderly, clean, and overall sanitary appearance at all times.
- Keep floors free of liquid spills or water.
- Pay particular attention to expired supply and remove out-of-date and spoiled items.
- Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading, unpacking and placing on shelves.
- Ensured all safety guidelines were met when handling inventory.
- Marked pricing and codes on products to ensure right placement.
- Assisted manager with inventory tracking to ensure sufficient stock.
- Assisted customers in locating items in the store.
- Assisted during the relocation of the store
- Received and processed different shipments
- Confer with coworkers to get information about order details, processing plans, or problems that occur
- move products into store
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in store room and warehouse
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, and other
- Verify inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.other areas..
- prepare products for shelving
- Accepted delivered packages and ensured proper amount is inside.
- Unload merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stocked shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensured label is clear and visible.
- Helped customers fill orders.
- Completed customers mail, Web, and phone orders by retrieving the ordered merchandise.