Specialist Resume Examples
- Trained customers of various backgrounds and levels on how to use their personal/business Apple technology, which consist of products such as MacBook Pro’s, Mac Air, iMAC’s, iPads, all iPod Models and iPhones
- Solve technical issues with software for Macbook computers, iPad and iPhone devices
- Set up and personalize mobile devices, MacBook Pro’s, Mac Air, iMAC’s, iPads and iphones
- Transfer data between mobile devices
- Provide information about company business solutions and benefits
- Gathering requirements from Operations Team/Client and analyzing its feasibility
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Participated in the meetings, prepared reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for software testing
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency
- Have Handled the complete delivery of the product
- Design and Develop new features across various modules
- Contributed to increase in revenue by 20% to VES with successful implementation of new features in WIN
- Architect / Create CI/CD pipeline for the applications from scratch using Dev-Ops tool set
- Process reservation over the phone. Assist guest with planning and booking reservations and help plan travel itineraries by suggesting local attractions and places of interest.
senior specialist, data management
- Transitioning/on-boarding new licensing models (re-seller software licenses) and global clients for new projects.
- Handling escalations
- Monitor tasks and coordinate with clients
- Performing quality audits for database
- Overall execution, SLA management, resource management and client Interaction.
- Provide technical support to Clients.
- Create and enforce database standards.
specialist, channel management
- Participated in Sales Planning and Strategies
- Developed and executed sales programs in driving nationwide prepaid acquisition
- Performed data harvesting, plotted market trend for new sales and marketing opportunities
- Managed the go-to-market processes and deliverables
- Diagnose bodily disorders and orthopedic conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines, in clinics, hospital wards.
- Provided technical support, expertise and user training for a variety of Apple/Macintosh hardware, software and devices.(iOS, Mac OS X)
- Helped customers make informed decisions on apple purchases of all devices.
- Provided personal training sessions for customers in Mac OS X, iOS devices & iWork, iLife & Apple Pro Applications (Logic Pro, Aperture).
- Produces posters and detailed emails regarding new features, promotions, products, and store policies in the store to keep the team informed.
- Works alongside the merchandising team to make sure the overall look of the store is organized and in proper visual standards according to Apple Retail Planogram.
- Multitasks and adapts in different positions, responsibilities and aspects of the store based on business and client needs in a fast and changing environment.
- Works with the managers/leadership team to successfully execute product launches.
- Have developed very strong communication, independent learning and problem solving skills.
- Produces graphics/creative videos for store meetings which are shared to the Market and Corporate.
- Troubleshoots on the fly issues with Apple devices after assessing the right solution for the customer.
- Worked in the Crim Department (AISS) as a record entry and QC specialist
- Learnt the Crim Functioning right from where the order enters till where the order is scored
- Was rewarded the EOM in 2013 for getting Volt and E-Ver TATs back on trackoverall
- Built up CIM and FMT in Crim department
specialist, investigation and enforcement
- follow up compliance of commodity exchange rules to ensure compliance and properly investigate trade manipulations.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, on commodity market and rules of the country.
- Legislative drafting, legal writing (drafting legal documents).
- Drafting and amending working procedures, manuals and standards considering relevant laws and compliance or rules.
- Investigate non-compliance / violations and prepare a report and finally respond to the violation following legal measures which ensure compliance.
- Scrutinizing potential areas of compliance risk and propose corrective measures to mitigate such risks.
- Analyzing Hierarchy of laws, preparing pleading (statement of claim, statement of defense and other pleadings).
specialist, enterprise service assurance
- Teaches customers in workshops and personal training with the website development, social media
- platforms, presentations, operating systems, software and devices.
- Handles incoming calls on a multi-line system concerning client requests and appointments.
- Supporting to oversee compliance is maintained with the relevant laws and regulations at all levels and by the Exchange, Members and clients.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.