- Developed Web based applications like BG, RSTI, PRR development projects using MVC 5 & 4 framework with Razor & C#.
- Dealt with Web API’s in the current project using REST services.
- Working on a new development project called Payment Reporting that involves clean front-end user interface using technologies like HTML, CSS & client side scripting languages.
- Very good exposure on hosting applications and troubleshooting with IIS.
- Created web pages using view rendering and controller rendering using MVC & WebApi’s.
- Dealt with so many enhancements and designing of custom based controls with HTML.
- Analyse claims of US Healthcare Providers in case of rejections and outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- Handling Patient Escalations and resolving claims related client queries via email.
- Posting credit balances on patient accounts as per client’s requirement.
- Processing Patient and Insurance Refund.
- Handled: initiatives, merchandising apparel, inbounds/freight
- Worked with weekly reports and adjusted apparel department to the business
- Set daily goals for the 20 million dollar business, the team, servicing consumers and Nike Plus sign ups
- Organized, conducted and planned the hiring processes around new athletes
- Lead walks for district managers and corporate managers
- Assists customers with premium service, builds one on one relationships
- Works with: equipment, apparel, footwear, register and the back of house
specialist ( finance processes& projects)
- Integration Testing on Finance system.
- Act as a Business Process Expert to internal customers: Define and deploy optimized processes and tools.
- Perform finance testing and document test scenarios.
- Update test script documentation
- System Testing,Non Regression Testing,UAT
- Report issues, interact with IT and re-test
- Report status to all stakeholders on regular basis Verified data integrity and accuracy.
- In charge of: scheduling shipment trucks, creating weekly stockroom
- Holding team accountable to standards, audits and stockroom standards
- Trained new hires and managers, managed 120+ employees.
- Lead inventory for the store