- Always leading by example when managing the floor.
- Preform opening and closing duties such as bank deposits and keeping inventory up to par.
- Making sure labor percentage was always meet to companies needs.
- Provide customers and team feedback to managers.
- Utilize POS and related computer systems to ensure efficiency.
- Responsible for making sure that the safe count and tips at the end of the night was accurate.
- Making sure that the end of day report and batch was sent out.
shift lead/art show curator
- Create custom menus and drink recipes.
- Manage operations and staff of over 10 people in a shift.
- Producing, engineering and curating bi-monthly live art shows.
- Minor day to day arcade machine repair.
- Delegate daily tasks
- Maintaining quality and freshness of product
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and stocked kitchen and lobby
- Proficient baker
- Providing co-workers with a fun and safe environment
- I managed after the other employees I worked with.
- Helped customers with any problems, refunds, or situations I needed to handle.
- Counted the cash drawers at the end of the shift.
- Opened or closed the restaurant whenever I worked.
- Work alongside other shift leads and managers to manage shifts
- Train new hires on shift
- Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, smoothies or teas.
- Serve customers through the window with a smile