- Respond to customers’ or shippers’ questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Operate paging systems or other systems of bells or buzzers to notify recipients of incoming calls.
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to pers
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.uade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
- Managed shifts
- Organized inventory
- Prepared orders
- Handled customer transactions
- positive attitude towards customers
- Organize and complete cake orders by date requested.
- Balanced cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Lead a team of up to 8 employees on a shift.
- Crew member for 2 months
- I was promoted to a shift lead after my manager trusted me enough to take on more responsibility
- I am hard-working, trustworthy, approachable, and caring, ready to work hard wherever I end up
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants and cars.
- Provides excellent customer service
- Cash Handling
- Making sure everyone follows company policy
- Oversee shift and makes leadership decisions
- Follows opening and closing procedures
- Assist Store manager and Assistant managers