- Monitor the TOW (Ticket of Work) and ensure it closes on time with proper technician’s notes
- Update the job status in NBN system (Quintiq)with accurate and concise notes
- Liaise with customers in regards to delays, cancellations, re-scheduling of jobs and provide proactive communications to customers
- Update field technicians with customer requirements and other information relevant to the management of their workloads)
- Conduct initial home visits and ensure that parents were informed of their parental rights under early intervention.
- Assure that all necessary evaluations were conducted within Early Intervention guidelines.
- Act as supervisor when supervisor was absent.
- Assist in ABA therapy.
- Coordinated and monitored the delivery of services.
- Conducted six-month and annual review meetings
- Facilitating the development of a transition plan to preschool services if appropriate or to other available supports and services.
- Prepare daily report of Incomplete, Missed appointment or Reschedule ToWs and send it to all the stakeholders
- Achieve various targets and KPIs with highest level of professional customer service
- Ensuring that the Individualized Family Service Plan outcomes reflect the family’s priorities, concerns and resources, and that changes are made as needed.
- Manage a caseload of 50-60 cases in all boroughs and document all activities in child’s record.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.Operate a cash register/Service Desk
- Give lunches and breaks
- Assisting families of infants and toddlers in the evaluation process and acquisition of necessary services.
- Attend breakdown reports or calls via mobile phone and emails.
- Manage and assign engineers according breakdown and maintenance via Visi Tour
- Invoicing internal and external customer via SAP
- Prepare quotation for retail customers and internal customers for damage claim
- Monitor engineers timesheet weekly basis
- Handle technician OT and claims