service clerk / photo dept. operator
- Provided friendly, courteous and efficient service to Walgreen’s customers
- Operated cash registers and was responsible for maintaining store signage and displays
- Operated the photo department efficiently
- Unloaded trucks with store products and food
- Assisting both the Lawn and Garden Service Manger and the AG Service manager.
- Open and close work orders.
- Handling scheduling on a schedule through Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of accounting practices.
- Handles internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department.
- Basic office skills.
- Help customers find products.
- Greet customers who are near me.
- Stock store shelves.
- Work as part of a flight team with other crew members, especially during takeoffs and landings.Issue landing and take-off authorizations or instructions.
- Stock aisles, align products with an emphasis on high product levels.
- Communicate with managers and supervisors to determine merchandising plans and priorities.
- Process member’s orders, collect payment while providing a high level of member service.
- Provide prompt and curteous member service.
- Operating a Point of Sale system
- Use of cash register/vault
- Taking orders in person and over the telephone
- Operating a New York Lottery Point of Sale system
- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.