- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Help customers identify problems with their bikes, provide solutions, and estimate the cost of those solutions
- Answer phone calls in a polite, professional and courteous manner
- Assist in the loading and unloading of heavy equipment
- Sell goods to customers.
- Work with money and Tattslotto on a daily basis.
- Designed flowchart outlining structure of required class prerequisites using Microsoft Visio for department handbook.
- Organized filing cabinet with information for each student in Industrial Engineering program.
- Answer and direct calls relating to music store and music school.
- Assist customers when required.
- Assist with arrival of new Stock.
- Cleaning duties – vacuum, mop, dust, clean staff kitchen area, clean toilets and bathrooms.
- Other general duties as required.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, serve customers, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems in store.
- Handle numerous amounts of money by exchange between customers, or while ordering change.
- Resolve customers inquires quickly and efficiently.
- I would serve customers with kindness and manners.
- I constantly maintained a great attitude towards anyone around, whether it was customers or co-workers.
- I learned to work well under pressure.
- Work well with anyone, I’m a people person.