- Working with ABFRL as a Senior Trainer.
- Led a comprehensive soft skills training, communication skills, personality development training’s.
- Organized and led a 14-day staff orientation and training to promote collaboration.
- Handling 71 stores in terms of training.
- Auditing North zone stores for training execution.
- Making action plan and implementing it throughout North Zone stores.
- Planning and executing NSO training and OJT.
- Effective coordination with clients for process related requirements
- Maintaining the 0-30 & 0-60 days performance tracker on both LOB’s
- Publishing Reports on time & meeting Client requirements
- Publishing trainer’s stack ranking report monthly basis
- Handling new hire training on product and process specifics
- Taking care of training need Identification and Training Need analysis
- Analyzing the training effectiveness
- Devising action plans to enhance training effectiveness
- Part of MBR team representing training department
- Drive the team to enhance performance and KPI
- Managing all client interactions on front end for the training department
- Handles a Team of Trainers and ensure everyone hits the desired goals
- Reviews Training Contents/Materials and Coordinate Changes to the Clients
- Conducts TNA to ensures full support is given to the Operations Team
- Conducts Leadership and Developmental Training for Managers, Trainers and Coaches
- Analyzed training, student outcomes and course delivery metrics to produce reports for senior management.
- Provided in-house training to new employees and newly graduated officers hired as teachers to ensure maintenance of standardized training approaches.
- Assessed staff performance and training effectiveness, capitalizing on opportunities to develop new training programs and improve existing courses.
- Evaluated training needs to improve training quality.
- Developed and implemented lesson plans and teaching aids such as reference materials and videos.
- Developed and improved training courses to increase staff performance and overall training effectiveness.
- Recruited, trained and mentored new instructors.