- Provide clerical support to seafood store manager.
- Maintain and manage fresh supplies of sea foods always.
- Pack processed and fresh seafood on order from customers.
- Cut, clean wrap and pack processed seafood for customers.
- Create a warm and cool environment for customers in a store setting.
- Receive supplies, organize and maintain inventory of seafood.
- Check and verify for freshness in seafood items.
- A seafood clerk responsibilities include, providing customer service, greeting them and responding to questions
- Cutting and preparing seafood for sale
- Maintaining, filling and rotating product and displaying it properly
- Selecting and wrapping product at customer’s request
- Operating scale
- Cleaning scales and cutting areas
- Interact with customers on a daily basis while ensuring satisfaction with product
- Maintain the store premises clean, neat and in hygienic condition.
- Initiate and implement health and safety regulations.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through efficient clerical services.