- Record and maintained accurate daily attendance recordkeeping of 900 students and sending out correspondences pertaining to students with attendance issues.
- Run daily and weekly reports according to district and state standards.
- Issued work permits pertaining to students ages 14-15 for employment.
- Share transportation information to students and parents in person or by phone.
- Assisted school bookkeeper in verifying petty cash deposits
- Answer multi-line switchboard, takes messages, answer questions and transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
- Provided back up and peak load assistance to office staff
- Select, order, and issue books, materials, and supplies for courses or projects. Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Creating programs for school events, school brochures, etc.
- Maintain programs, certificates, etc. for special school events.
- Processes new student information and withdrawing students out of school district.
- Developed and maintained student database, concerned documentations and information for the OPEC and other official organization, school events and staff gallery
- Assistant Head of Admission in providing information for visitors and documentation
- Provide administrative support for Head of School, teachers, Parent Teacher Group (PTG) if there are meetings and events.
- Photographer and a school newsletter co-editor and newsletter template
- Liaised with agencies and a coordinator of extra-curricular Activities
- Organised educational visits for High School students including hotel booking, transportation, catering and etc.
- Parents Teacher Consultation Organizers for parents meeting
- Performed as Executive Assistant to senior management team.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and problem-solving skills in effectively addressing concerns from parents and teachers from diversified cultural backgrounds.
- Developed a practical insight into educational management at all levels and a keen understanding of the needs and interests of the multiple stakeholders within school.
- Coordinated with parents in emergency situations
- Set up and manage paper and digital filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining all student records following TEA and local requirements. Proficient in Skyward and Laserfische.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs. Skilled with Shoretel.
- Inventory and order all materials, supplies, and services while following all specific budget guidelines set by federal, state and local entities. Adept with PeopleSoft
- Monitor professional staff attendance. Locate and assign substitutes as required. Adept in AESOP Absence Management
- Assist administration with any additional needs.