- Check patients insurance
- Obtain orders from the physician office
- Call physicians office to verify exams
- Obtain screening forms such as MR/CT
- Give preps to patients for certain exams
- Email site mangers, for certain exams such as NM
- Schedule patients for surgery
- Verify patients insurance
- Greet and check patients in for surgery procedure
- Make sure surgeries are authorized with the insurance
- Coordinate information about patients with Doctors office
- Making sure patient is aware of the cost for surgery procedure
- Making sure patients charts are put together
- Supervise direct care staff as delegated by my manager.
- Ensure associates schedules are communicated to all associates.
- Effectively manage and communicate all changes in residents needs to associates as updates are made to the service agreement and plan of care.
- Manage on call/after hour business needs as assigned.
- Effectively operate and maintain corporate scheduling and billing computer system according to company guidelines and best practices.
scheduler/ contracts analyst/ accounting
- Scheduled the daily nominations of Gulf South Pipeline and Provided backup Scheduling duties for NNG, Transco, NGPL, Sonat, Sea Robin, Henry Hub and Tennessee.
- Confirmations Analyst for all Financial Traders
- Contract Analyst for all ISDA and GISB (NAESB) contracts.
- Accounts Payable Analyst
- Managing job bookings from builders and residential construction companies
- Estimating the required materials a job will need
- Ordering truck deliveries to take materials to construction sites
- Reading and measuring house plans
- Creating subcontractor pay sheets using measurements taken from house plans
- Reviewing purchase orders to ensure all of the labour and materials provided will be paid for
- Liasing with clients over the phone