- Coordinate schedules for nurses and aids to ensure all shifts are covered
- manage and make patients appointments to ensure coverage is available when staff is away
- Keep a log of staff call in, absentees, and tardiness
- Perform all pre-employment drug screenings for potential employees.
- Schedule all vehicles, drivers, and equipment according to demand of trips.
- Choose most efficient routes.
- Respond to sudden delays.
- Monitor vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Operate seamlessly under a high level stress.
- Identified schedule adjustments to increase aircrew productivity while reducing overnight accommodations costs and aircrew positioning.
- o365 Change Champion for Network Management
- Established and maintained Network Management SharePoint site to help create an increased collaborative environment
- Operate 5 line telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule over Field Staff (Nurses and CNA’s) serving over 250 medical facilities in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Taking into consideration client location ,client need and staff preference.
- Managed high volume work load, effectively prioritizing tasks to remain organized, promoting prompt and courteous service and compliance with all policies.
- Coordinated scheduling among multiple parties including CNA’s, Nurses and facilities to accommodate preferences and urgency.
- Acquired appropriate credentials from field staff to maintain compliance with Massachusetts state law
- Developed relationships with new and existing clients to build business with additional scheduling requests
- Answered calls, took messages, and routed to suitable staff.
- Shared on call responsibility handling emergency situations and call outs.
- Schedule over 50 Field Staff (Nurses and CNA’s) serving over 100 Clients. Taking into consideration client location ,client need and staff preference.
- Greet persons entering HPI, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about HPI, such as location of departments or offices, employees within HPI, or services provided.
- scheduled support staff to guarantee complete coverage for every shift.