- Act as a shift-leader and in charge of opening and closing store during breaks from college
- In charge of selling yogurt, customer service, answering the telephone, and providing general cleanliness and order
- Trusted to train new employees
- Refer to reference materials, such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks, as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
- Promoting our products – Mr. Lee Brand
- Maintaining an orderly store and helping customers
- Visual Merchandising
- Process sales transaction at POS (point of sale) counter
- Suggest upsell items to customers based on the items they chosen
- Arrange special sale and clearance items at the front of the store for maximum visibility
- Served as personal shopping aid to many clients simultaneously by starting, maintaining multiple dressing rooms.
- Provided information and assistance to customers needing orders/pricing help.
- Cashier duties, assisted with phone orders, created displays, shelf stocking and monthly inventory.
- Solved customer’s problems and provided satisfactory services to them
- Assist customers with purchases by identifying their needs
- Showing or demonstrating merchandise
- Receiving payment and recording sales
- Wrapping purchases, arranging for delivery
- Dispatch stock from pallets onto the store shelves
- Stock shelves ensuring that proper inventory levels are displayed.
- Greet and assist customers in a timely manner.
- Conduct sales transactions using cash processing terminals while ensuring the cash drawer is balanced daily.
- Schedule and receive product