- Ensuring customer queries & concerns are highly attended.
- Tracking of inventories.
- Replenishment of display items.
- Answering phone calls about product features and quantity.
- Greeting customers and welcome them to the store
- Answering any questions they have about the store and the products we offered
- Suggesting options that fit their needs, providing instruction on using products
- Checking customers out when they are finished shopping
- Greet customers when they arrive at the store and ask if they need assistance
- Process sales transactions at the POS (point-of-sale) counter
- Suggest upsell items to customers based on the items they have chosen
- Execute special orders for items that are not in stock or that we do not carry
- Call other stores when necessary to find items in stock
- Replace merchandise on the shelves, paying special attention to end caps
- Build rapport with customers and provide them with genuine guidance and support
- Inventory and order medicines, goods and products
- Answer customers’ questions, provide information and direction.
- Manage cash register, bag groceries, and fill orders.
- Perform general cleaning duties such as sweeping and organizing products.
- Assist customers and allowing them to receive the service they need.
- Helping customers to their inquiries.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the area where the customers look for what they need.
- Organizing the products to make it presentable for the customers.