- To take resposibility of the shop’s wellbeing and tidiness.
- Interaction with customers to provide them with informations about the arrival of products.
- To answer enquiries and deliver customer’s orders.
- Preparing invoice and calculate the stock that was given.
- Prepare sales order, purchase order according to customer according to customer MOU.
- Follow up shipping schedule and inform customer.
- Prepare invoice and packing list and follow up documentation endorsement.
- Compiling of reports of for processed and completed order
- Other Ad-hoc general admin duties as assigned.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- To assist in office administrative matter, process daily sales tasks, handling customers order, daily update on sales record, payment and coordinate with production on delivery.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Handling all shipping documents and oversee customer orders arrangement.
- Check and update stocks in system.
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customer with quotations.