- Research and develop Image Processing Algorithm in extreme environments.
- Teaching assistant.
- Writing technical papers.
- Collaborates with professors on research projects related to second language acquisition in the Spanish language.
- Gather and analyze public materials and perform a content analysis to determine the quality and content of communications
- Worked closely with an associate professor in order to perform the relevant literature searches and data collection procedures.
- Wrote reports of research findings on an ongoing basis.
- Documented merits and de-merits of using Public Key Encryption algorithms in real time situations
- Collected samples of Lophophora williamsii in the field
- Prepared mescaline extractions from samples
- Used HPLC to analyze extractions
- Assisted graduate students in proper use of Agilent 1260 HPLC
- Participated in Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Project: A Study on the Cultural Output and the Strategy of Foreign Music.
- Responsible for the case study of Royal Danish Music Conservatory.
- Design questionnaire and analysis the results.
- Interview staff and students.
- Write thesis.
- Helped publish a paper outlining the effects of resveratrol on mouse aging and metabolism (doi: 10.1016/j.exger.2017.03.017)
- Conducted ELISA, Western blotting, and tissue sampling experiments on SAMP8 mice and helped analyze results