- Teaching and training grad students on a daily basis and during workshops held by the faculty.
- Teaching laboratory bio-safety course for students during concentrated workshops and before starting their lab training
- Organizing lab meetings and journal club duties
- Responsible for mammalian cell culturing
- Fine chemicals handling and ordering manual and kit based DNA, RNA and protein extracts, visualization and quantification
- Real-Time PCR
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Prepared materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations.
- Prepared materials for MJIIT Procurement Committee meeting.
- Requested or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project.
- Prepared other articles, reports, and presentations related to the project.
- Conduct in depth searches, collect and compile information related to
- Working with the People in Motion Lab at UNB
- Doing research on streaming analytics using CISCO Kinetic software
- Working with IoT Big Data and its techniques to drive useful business information
- Analyzed how websites determine what language to display content in through the use of programs written in Python.
- Collected data from the million most visited websites, each accessed in the top 10 languages used on the Internet.
- Prepared presentation materials to be used at a research fair.
- Findings laid the foundation for “On the Characteristics of Language Tags on the Web.”, published by Joel Sommers.
- Participate in the encoding and researching of the background of the study
- Collect and conduct literature reviews
- Provide ready access of information and related literature for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Participate in the making and preparation of other articles, reports and presentations.
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters
- Code and file information into the research format given
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned