Relationship Manager Resume Examples
- Interacted face to face with customers.
- Assisted customers in choosing the appropriate product by conducting need analysis.
- Maintained effective communication with customers post sales.
- Handled the pressure effectively & met the deadlines.
- Lead generation, proposal writing and prepare presentation pitch for the clients
- Schedule meetings to analyze demand and account activation tracking
- Acquiring HNI/SMB accounts, maintain customer relationship and indulge in corporate sales COCP and COIP
- Handling special projects like Jio GST, Customer Winback and Market Auditing
- Marketing and Sales promotional activities with handling a team of 10 promoters
- Managing their day to day productivity on daily basis and preparing reports on their MTD and YTD
- Built and maintained relationships with new and existing clients while providing high level of expertise
- Developed and cultivated lucrative relationships with both new and existing clients through effective communication and exemplary interpersonal skills
- Educated customers about financial options and processed purchases
- Networked with business leaders and executives to identify clientele within local community
- Worked with Sales and Marketing departments to facilitate communication and deliver personalized solutions to customers
- Assisted customers with needs such as opening accounts, depositing or transferring funds, updating account details and signing up for new services
- Monitored issues carefully and reached out to customers to provide immediate resolution and maintain satisfaction
relationship manager, branch manager
- Canada, USA and Europe Tourist visa filing and operational work.
- Communicated regularly with clients to understand needs, evaluate current product use and cross-sell new products
- Assessed client satisfaction throughout credit management process by soliciting customer feedback
- Educated clients on available technological tools, enabling development and implementation of solutions to achieve personal financial goals
- Reaching out to talent that fit the Firms needs and qualify as diverse candidates (Focused on Talent with 1-4 years of post-grad experience)
- Assisting divisional recruiters on requisitions in which more diverse candidates are needed
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with talent so that the Firm can maximize on those relationships
- Acting as a liaison between the divisional recruiter and the candidate
- Attending Diversity Networking Events as needed
- Grow Diverse Candidate pipelines
- Provide excellent and professional communication to maintain a positive reputation for the firm
- Role of Relationship Manager of salary accounts of the corporate clients.
- Acquiring new corporates to build more salary relationships.
- Handling a team of four salary executives.
- Selling other products to the salaried customers such as insurance, mutual funds, loans, credit cards etc.
- Handling the target set up by the brand/company.
- Using the communication skills in maintaining a goodwill of the brand/company with the clients.
- Co-ordinate with the team regarding the outcome of sales.
- To be available to the people when needed.
- Completing the task in given time.
- Co-ordinate with the managers regarding achieving the goal.
- Successfully handling portfolio size of 20cr of 200 HNI Clients.
- Meticulously providing financial solution to HNI clients.
- Dealing with vast product line – CASA,Fixed deposits , Loans ,Investments,Trade Forex, Premium cards etc catering to Individuals as well as Corporate tie ups.
- Focusing on Relationship deepening by handling queries by providing solutions to Individual clients by cross sell.
- Majorly focus on adding Corporate to portfolio – right from probing of the corporate to closing the deal with lending products fund based and non fund based .
- Ensuring compliance to all standards and policies .
- Manage and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of high net worth clients.
- Approve or decline new account applications.
- Acquiring and onboarding new business.
- Knowledge of regulations, and internal policies & procedures.
- Participate in business development events.
- Meet established personal and team targets.
- Conduct monitoring and reviews of existing customers.
- In this role I am working on comprehensive financial planning and asset allocation and accordingly advising clients on investment products and services like Mutual Funds, Insurance or PMS etc.
- Doing Profiling of the clients based on their risk appetite
- Acquiring new HNIs clients and building relationship with the existing clients.
- Ensuring adherence with the KYC, Risk management, AML policy and other compliance norms of the company.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.