- Interacted face to face with customers.
- Assisted customers in choosing the appropriate product by conducting need analysis.
- Maintained effective communication with customers post sales.
- Handled the pressure effectively & met the deadlines.
- Lead generation, proposal writing and prepare presentation pitch for the clients
- Schedule meetings to analyze demand and account activation tracking
- Acquiring HNI/SMB accounts, maintain customer relationship and indulge in corporate sales COCP and COIP
- Handling special projects like Jio GST, Customer Winback and Market Auditing
- Marketing and Sales promotional activities with handling a team of 10 promoters
- Managing their day to day productivity on daily basis and preparing reports on their MTD and YTD
- Built and maintained relationships with new and existing clients while providing high level of expertise
- Developed and cultivated lucrative relationships with both new and existing clients through effective communication and exemplary interpersonal skills
- Educated customers about financial options and processed purchases
- Networked with business leaders and executives to identify clientele within local community
- Worked with Sales and Marketing departments to facilitate communication and deliver personalized solutions to customers
- Assisted customers with needs such as opening accounts, depositing or transferring funds, updating account details and signing up for new services
- Monitored issues carefully and reached out to customers to provide immediate resolution and maintain satisfaction
relationship manager, branch manager
- Canada, USA and Europe Tourist visa filing and operational work.
- Communicated regularly with clients to understand needs, evaluate current product use and cross-sell new products
- Assessed client satisfaction throughout credit management process by soliciting customer feedback
- Educated clients on available technological tools, enabling development and implementation of solutions to achieve personal financial goals
- Reaching out to talent that fit the Firms needs and qualify as diverse candidates (Focused on Talent with 1-4 years of post-grad experience)
- Assisting divisional recruiters on requisitions in which more diverse candidates are needed
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with talent so that the Firm can maximize on those relationships
- Acting as a liaison between the divisional recruiter and the candidate
- Attending Diversity Networking Events as needed
- Grow Diverse Candidate pipelines
- Provide excellent and professional communication to maintain a positive reputation for the firm