- Head of Administration at Mizoram’s largest state private university.
- Direct and coordinate activities of for both teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Determined scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
- Coordinated, planned and launched new programs, and also recommend modifications to existing programs.
- Registered patients in Urgent Care/ER, outpatient services, inpatient admissions, day surgeries, etc.
- Answered multi-line phone and directed calls appropriately.
- Assisted patients and family/friends as needed with questions or directions.
- Filled in for ER Health Unit Coordinator during breaks and lunches.
- Process patient admission and discharge
- Release information according to regulations
- Maintain point of service goals
- Operate Emergency room components
- Precisely evaluate benefits and eligibility
- Evaluate patients financial status and establish appropriate payment plans.
- Prepare patients charts for clinical staff, pre-admission
- Greet patients entering the clinic.
- Assist patients by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Answer patients’ questions, and provide information on procedures and policies.
- Record patients’ detail and prepare their medical files.
- Maintained and enhanced enrolment procedures and processes through the development and implementation of strategies to cultivate new student enquiries and by providing an efficient, informative and client responsive service to prospective families.
- Conducted interviews with prospective students and families, to ensure that the College could meet the needs of individuals, whilst also assessing that the prospective student is suitable for the Ormiston College family.
- Organised, administered and co-ordinated annual student interviews and readiness meetings for intake year levels (Prep, Year 5 and Year 7).
- Assisted in the co-ordination of and representation at internal events such as new student orientations and parent information evenings; and external events such as Headmaster’s Tours, Showcase Days and Prep Open Mornings to ensure prospective families were provided with accurate and appropriate advice.
- Provided statistical information to the Headmaster for the Board reports.
- Provided projected statistics for the following academic year and up to date forecast figures for upcoming school terms.
- Identified enrolment trends and patterns of withdrawal across the College and provided recommendations to the Headmaster on the number of enrolments required to sustain the College in future years to assist with Strategic planning.