- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address concerns
- Monitor, manage and direct the work of non-teaching school staff
- Budget management
- Stock, Asset and Facility management
- Recruit and train staff
- Scheduled patients for the Beaumont Eye Institute.
- Checked patients in at the front desk, took insurance information, updated patients personal information.
- Checked patients out, took payments, scheduled recurring appointments.
- Managed cash drawer and cash pickup. Counted end of shift cash receipts to ensure accuracy with paper receipts.
- Excellent computer skills including using spreadsheets and other solutions for managing receipts.
- Handled insurance authorization for patients coming in for a test.
- Scheduled classes based on instructors certifications and maintained class lists.
- Offered software training to help new teachers and administrators with records management.
- Developed training handouts to assist teachers with grading schedules.
- Attended meetings to obtain new developments from laws to inform administrators.
- Verify insurance status, dates of service and ensure coverage based on policy frequencies
- Create, maintain, and enter information into patient medical records
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the front desk staff
- Establish assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability
- Direct or conduct training of personnel
registrar/ education assistant
- Assistant Director of Education when needed.
- Assistant Registrar inputting final grades into RGM system.
- Make Diplomas and Transcripts.
- Input daily attendance.