- Initial position was front desk, admissions and student financial accounts representative and promoted to registrar within 1 year
- Maintain scheduling of all program courses for the year.
- Collect, analyze, and report yearly enrollment, retention data, and student demographics for the state
- Prepare, maintain, and oversee the preparation and maintenance of student attendance records, grades, admission documents, and other material.
- Schedule and organize special events, such as luncheons new student orientation, and graduation ceremonies.
- Train and assist students with computer usage.
- Assist instructors to proctor exams
- Registration of all patients coming in for testing or appointments.
- Medical record documentation.
- Verified insurance information.
- Scheduled multidisciplinary appointments for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy for our neuro program.
- Scheduled patients and maintained schedules for the Interventional Pain Clinic.
- Calculate and collect patient liable amounts
- Ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatments
- Verify all insurance and obtain precertification/authorization
- Welcome patient and family members in a professional manner. Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions
- Ownership of all NZMA’s Student Management Systems and actively working to ensure that the organisation is maximising their use.
- Responsible with SDR submission and other external reports being required by TEC and MOE.
- To ensure that all users of these systems are provided with relevant and effective training and provide the organisation with an effective Helpdesk Service for all such systems.
- To ensure that all administration systems and processes are well communicated to relevant staff effectively and that any changes are also communicated in such a manner.
- To assist relevant Campus Managers in monitoring their EPI’s, to ensure consistency and effectiveness of Registry processes and support the sharing of best practices across the organisation.
- To ensure that effective internal reporting processes are in place between Registry and all other functions and teams.
- To ensure accuracy and compliance in all external reporting requirements including TEC, MOE, NSI and NZQA in order to ensure that all statutory obligations are met.
- Coordination and management of supervisor’s calendar.
- Preparation of orders, requisitions and transfers.
- Provide customers with product details, such as different pizza styles or toppings.
- To work closely with members of other teams including Quality, Finance, IT, Admin and Sales, to support the provision of services designed to improve student performance and outcomes.