- Make a round in in-dooor department to check the admitted patients, pre-operative assessment for surgery and post operative care of operated patients.
- Supervise the juniors residents in emergency and out patient department
- Assist surgeries
- Managing zakat fund of ward for last 4 years
- Performed general office duties, such as answering telephones and directing visitors to proper area
- Identified & registered patients efficiently & effectively to ensure correct claims processing documents, and patient privacy guidelines were followed
- Verified patients had correct orders if needed
- Worked as a team with the other staff members to show patients excellent care
- Followed established policies and collected co-payments as needed
- Patient registration, insurance entry.
- Created new patient charts.
- Verified patient eligibility.
- Processed and balance payments.
- Discussed billing questions and issues with patients.
- Constant communication with doctors and nursing staff to ensure patients are going through triage in a timely manner.
- Collecting personal information.
- Collecting payment.
- Maintain a professional attitude.
- Communicating with families of deceased patients.
- Making patient appointments.
- Coordinating outpatient services.
- Thoroughly completing patient paperwork and medical information.
- Switchboard operation.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality via HIPPA.
- Communicating and coordinating with hospital security to ensure patient and staff security.