- Prepare, present and organize all records and case material for court cases on appeal before Supreme Court.
- Offer guidance to the District Court Clerks, Judges, Attornies and other interested parties of procedures for records.
- Manage and Organize the flow of important case documentation to and from various parties in cases.
- Maintain a schedule of important deadlines and locations to ensure documents are delivered and returned without delaying pending cases.
- Teach Continuing Education courses regarding Supreme Court Appeals, specifically the preparation of the Records on Appeal, invited by Oklahoma Court Clerks Association.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.