- Scheduled X-rays and Radiologic procedures.
- Filed hard copy X-rays in patient charts
- Developed hard copy CT scans
- Posted hard copy CT scans on light boards for Radiologist
- Review reports done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet and various law enforcement databases.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into specialized databases.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations and maintain accurate file records.
- Type offense reports and submit to the District Attorney for prosecution.
- Assist Criminal Investigation Division in obtaining suspect information and participating in undercover operations.
- Prepare criminal indictments.
- Sorted all paperwork and documents alphabetically and according to dates and significance.
- Checked daily incoming paperwork and documents and made copies before filing.
- Followed confidentially regulations to maintain privacy.
- Assisted with typing, data entry, and answering incoming calls as required.
sr. records clerk
- Receiving personal service of subpoenas for all of Anthem Blue Cross for the state of California.
- Making sure all the service of subpoenas to Anthem Blue Cross was compliantly served in a timely manner.
- Rejecting all subpoenas that violated California legal section codes.
- Processing, scanning and handling of all requested medical records; claims, doctor records, notes, explanation of benefits, rejected claims, and pulling purged records of all HIPPA compliant requests.
- Testifying in court regarding the processing and providing of legal notes and records.
- Certifying records.
- Notarizing duties.
- Paperwork entry
- Ncic query/entryentry
- Outlook mail
- Customer service to the public