- Transferring of freight to sales floor
- Organizing and stocking shelves for sales
- Ship from store online orders
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Executed data entry, inventory control and account recovery.
- Responsibilities are to log daily shipment arrivals of products before they go to the sales floor.
- As well as making sure all items received come in non-damaged, which then would be taken to the store floor to put items out for sale.
- Sort materials, such as furniture, bottles, toys, diapers or wipes, onto appropriate dolleys for merchandising..
- Receive incoming shipments and assist in unloading procedures.
- Study invoices and bills to ensure the appropriate order.
- Check incoming shipment for damages and ensure the accuracy of the count.
- Unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders.
- Compiled and maintained important records such as Purchase Orders, Return to Vendor Forms, Disposal Forms, and Checklists.
- Receiving Purchase orders using NCR Counterpoint and RMS Software.
- Create daily receiving reports.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries from distributor.
- Assists in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Uses dollies, forklifts, and other moving equipment to transport shipments from loading dock and around stockroom.
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of shipments.
- Processes returns for any defective or incorrect items.
- Checks shipping invoice to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Contacts seller or distributor to resolve shipment discrepancies.
- Maintaining Inventory
- Loading/unloading trailers
- Item picking and packing
- Responsible for data entry functions in support of operational receiving processes.