qa team lead
- Worked with engineering product teams to create integration and end-to-end tests for new products ahead of release.
- Collaborated with DevOps team to define a company-wide CI/CD testing plan.
- Member of engineering “Architecture Review Board” responsible for vetting technical decisions ahead of actual implementation.
- Spearheaded engineering effort to eliminate fraudulent product data saving the company thousands of dollars annually.
- Unilaterally performed all responsibilities related to the recruitment of QA engineers, including: posting to job sites, phone and on-site interviews, offer calls, and on-boarding
qa team lead
- The industry is based on healthcare platforms and to maintain extreme crucial processes in payment systems. The complex of manual testings is handled by 16 members in the team (including myself) and there are three platforms that are required to be ensured for quality assurance.
- The automation processes in QA is also involved with sequential stages through different open source platforms to perform the desired needs and carry out the accomplishment of the test cases for different user stories. The automation process is productive and efficient in order to reducing the time consumption and less human made errors while verifying in manual.