promotions assistant/ digital social media specialist
- Proficient in Social Media Targeting and Communication
- Managed, created and published original high quality content for all social media accounts on a daily basis
- Engage customers and target prospects on social platforms while leveraging influencers
- Incorporated marketing expertise, creativity, research skills, teamwork, innovation, and computer proficiency in daily promotions
- Systematically set up day-to-day social media posting through Sendible & Buffer
- Increased web page views by 95%, 85% increase in Facebook shares, and a 80% increase in Twitter retweets
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Train internal team members to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Attended various national and international concerts and public events, as assigned.
- Photographed live performance of various bands, at concerts and music events.
- Conduct B2B promotions ensuring the success of the company as well as various local companies.
- Shoot, edit & delegate daily social media videos; weekly interviews & recaps of artist visits, celebrities, concerts & events
- Edited, processed and enhanced quality of all photographs taken, for print media and websites.
- Updated and uploaded photographs and videos to various photography and social networking sites
- Creating & maintaining eye catching promotional displays
- Engaging with customers, encouraging participation in events & games
- Organising and assisting in the running of promotions i.e. bingo, raffles
- Cash handling & reconciliation
- Assisted in planning events to promote IUP’s radio station (Study Freeze, Thanksgiving Hang Out, etc.)
- Created flyers to promote events using Canva
- Supported sales efforts, promotional activities and global branding initiatives of the company.
- Assisted with recordkeeping and maintenance of photo materials, videos and assets.