- Data input of all daily activity into databases.
- Collate and prepare Daily production report.
- Collate data and prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports on production and maintenance.
- Daily Entry of Plods, and work hours. Maintaining sick/annual leave hours and documents.
- Submitting Fortnightly wages data to Head office for payment.
- Maintain a roster for 6 crews, on a 2 week on one week off roster in an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Coordinate travel for all employees to and from site
- Interfacing with the Client’s representatives on project work.
- Coordination of the project team to accomplish project tasks.
- Organisation of project progressive meetings.
- Transmission of project paperwork within the project team and to the Client.
- Management of project documents.
- Administrative support to project team.
- Perform administrative duties
- Create invoice, purchase orders and travel expense report
- Travel arrangements
- Prepare requested documents for team members
- Check frequently the stocks of office supplies and order as needed
- Create and update records databases with personnel and other data
- Liase and answer to Project manager and Foremen.
- Maintain filing systems
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations
- Order and dispense office supplies and equipment
- Ensuring hard copy filing system was alignment with electronic copy
- Ensure all records and information is kept safe, confidential and easily accessible on demand by superiors. Maintain Attendance Registers, Material Registers, Mentorship Reports, Assessment
- Ensure that Trainers are equipped with necessary training material and administration material to comply with their Training obligations at the training site,
- Manage the learner attendance and movement record and reports,
- Plan all logistical arrangements required for the successful training execution at these various sites. Liaise with the Ward Councilors and LED Manager of Municipality to