- Represent and service 50 universities and 350+ undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the United States
- Answer, screen, and process over 250-350 calls per day, while consistently meeting performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, and volume) within a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Promptly and methodically respond to student inquiries and referrals to optimize student outreach
- Execute recruitment measures via phone, email, and sms messages to ensure that targeted response times and accuracy guidelines are repeatedly met
- Subject-matter-expert for enhancing the company’s continuous processes and product knowledge improvement by providing feedback and support to the enrollment services department
- Utilize computerized systems for tracking, documenting information, and obtaining up- to-date and accurate data regarding our students
- Facilitated one-on-one trainings with new hires and conducted team training relating to operating various work systems, communicating effectively, handling heavy call volume, increasing efficiency, and recording detailed notes within the contact center
- Conduct licensing reviews of casework files to monitor Agency compliance of federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Identify trends in licensing compliance deficits and provide feedback for policy updates
- Analyze Agency policies and procedures identifying areas in need of improvement and researching actions to resolve the problems
- Conduct Quality Reviews of provider services and monitor the outcomes and service delivery of contracted providers
- Work collaboratively with staff identifying service gaps to develop and implement new initiatives to address the deficits
- Liaison with community providers and partners to decrease barriers to services for caseworkers and families
- Advise first generation and low income students regarding educational issues, such as course and program selection, class scheduling and registration, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Create and maintain partnerships within DISD high schools to promote partnership and access to student resources.
- Increased percent of student engagement and college acceptance rates each year.
- Virtual Team Lead employee for Construction Facilities Managements (CFM) Information Technology (IT) Field Support TeamResponsible for the training of other team members
- I volunteered with The Salvation Army of Greensboro to help plan fundraising events on a city and state level.
- Helped plan the location of fundraising events, different types of advertisements used in local press, and analysis of potential demographics.
- Created and ran the Itries fundraiser.
- Assigning duties to other team members as they feel comfortable taking them on
- Primary responsibilities included: taking inbound calls, conducting insurance verifications and managing activities throughout the duration of patients’ enrollments
- Managed special exception cases and worked closely with the Program Manager to submit them to the client
- Ran data cleanup reports through analytics
- Revamped and updated training materials
- Conducted various trainings
- Assisted with delegating assignments and ensured they are completed within the given turn around time