Program Specialist Resume Examples
- Represent and service 50 universities and 350+ undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the United States
- Answer, screen, and process over 250-350 calls per day, while consistently meeting performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, and volume) within a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Promptly and methodically respond to student inquiries and referrals to optimize student outreach
- Execute recruitment measures via phone, email, and sms messages to ensure that targeted response times and accuracy guidelines are repeatedly met
- Subject-matter-expert for enhancing the company’s continuous processes and product knowledge improvement by providing feedback and support to the enrollment services department
- Utilize computerized systems for tracking, documenting information, and obtaining up- to-date and accurate data regarding our students
- Facilitated one-on-one trainings with new hires and conducted team training relating to operating various work systems, communicating effectively, handling heavy call volume, increasing efficiency, and recording detailed notes within the contact center
- Conduct licensing reviews of casework files to monitor Agency compliance of federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Identify trends in licensing compliance deficits and provide feedback for policy updates
- Analyze Agency policies and procedures identifying areas in need of improvement and researching actions to resolve the problems
- Conduct Quality Reviews of provider services and monitor the outcomes and service delivery of contracted providers
- Work collaboratively with staff identifying service gaps to develop and implement new initiatives to address the deficits
- Liaison with community providers and partners to decrease barriers to services for caseworkers and families
- Advise first generation and low income students regarding educational issues, such as course and program selection, class scheduling and registration, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Create and maintain partnerships within DISD high schools to promote partnership and access to student resources.
- Increased percent of student engagement and college acceptance rates each year.
- Virtual Team Lead employee for Construction Facilities Managements (CFM) Information Technology (IT) Field Support TeamResponsible for the training of other team members
- I volunteered with The Salvation Army of Greensboro to help plan fundraising events on a city and state level.
- Helped plan the location of fundraising events, different types of advertisements used in local press, and analysis of potential demographics.
- Created and ran the Itries fundraiser.
- Assigning duties to other team members as they feel comfortable taking them on
- Primary responsibilities included: taking inbound calls, conducting insurance verifications and managing activities throughout the duration of patients’ enrollments
- Managed special exception cases and worked closely with the Program Manager to submit them to the client
- Ran data cleanup reports through analytics
- Revamped and updated training materials
- Conducted various trainings
- Assisted with delegating assignments and ensured they are completed within the given turn around time
- Ensures all required needs and services are available for supported individuals in their programs, a caseload of up to 25-30 individuals.
- Acts as an advocate for the residents, and a position of support for all program/specialized services.
- Complete initial, monthly, and quarterly reports, resident assessments and required paperwork for the 6400 regulations, PA 51 regulations and attend ISP meetings.
- Write procedures for all residents’ activities.
- Ensure the resident’s home is a safe, functional living space to meet individual needs.
- Coordinate and participate in all evaluations including, PT, OT, speech, sensory as well as wheelchairs, medical and adaptive equipment.
- Assess potential resident risks for admission and complete intake paperwork, initial assessment, initial ISP and initial and ongoing staff training.
- Independently manage four projects that require coordinating with several organizational units
- Collaborated with program office staff and Veterans Health Administration (VHA) staff in over 1700 field
- locations to plan efficient approaches to the accomplish the organization’s goals
- Executed and managed projects that impact policy issues and processes Adviser in developing and formulating
- short and long range program goals, objectives and policies
- Solved unresolved customer issues
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the children (if applicable Pre-k-1st)
- Plan and provide children with developmentally appropriate activities and experiences with a good balance between free choice and planned activities
- Complete and implement plan sheets weekly
- Establish positive interpersonal relationship among all individuals in the program
- Provide constant visual supervision of all children
- Use approved discipline techniques when dealing with a child’s inappropriate behavior
- Consider each child in relation to his/her cultural and socioeconomic background, treating each child with dignity and respect
- Research, document, rate, or technologies.
- plan, implement, supervise and evaluate activities provided within a specific program area such as education, social recreation, arts and crafts, and sports and fitness.
- Use computers
- Record daily attendance and know the number, names and age of children in their assigned group at all times
- Provided direct case management service and support to clients, such as handling their immediate childcare needs.
- Explain rules and regulations established by EESD and Title V.
- Met with clients to compile yearly recertifications.
- Provided information or refer clients to community services for additional assistance.
- Advise clients regarding child care, options.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.